Workforce Management Systems Analyst
- 1240 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Retail Operations Administrator works collaboratively and independently to provide continuous Workforce Management application support. Through timely and accurate application-level forecasting, scheduling, and reporting, this role will support the department in providing guidance and direction on workforce strategies and enhancing in-store performance and productivity while managing costs.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be the Subject Matter Expert on the Kronos [SkechForce] application.
- Responsible for workforce management forecasting, scheduling, administration, configuration, and maintenance.
- Supports retail, corporate, and payroll teams with issues that affect Kronos [SkechForce] functionality and/or usability.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the workforce management end-user experience.
- Troubleshoots complex issues in application functionality; communicates and documents problem resolution.
- Develops and maintains workforce management training materials (e.g., training guides, job aids) and delivers training to user community.
- Creates and implements audits and analysis to ensure system integrity.
- Generates ad-hoc reports or data queries to support the retail operations division.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to facilitate the identification, analysis, and documentation of business needs and requirements.
- Leads the creation of specifications, documentation, and testing strategies for above business requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) case execution for system improvements.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Problem Analysis
- Problem Solver
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
- Ability to organize material, analyze a wide variety of facts and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to work with data of varying levels of quality and validity.
- Ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner meeting user requirements.
- Basic statistical ability.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education (Degree preferred, or two+ years of related experience).
- Experience in administration and configuration of Timekeeping/Workforce Mgmt. systems (i.e. Kronos).
- Experience with Power BI/Tableau/MicroStrategy or other BI tool.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Knowledge.
- VBA Knowledge a plus
- SQL Knowledge a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.