Retail Marketing Coordinator
- 1240 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the execution of all domestic store promotions to increase traffic, sales, and conversion. They will assist in the development of promotional collateral and maintain sufficient inventory. This employee will be responsible for coordinating marketing collateral for new store openings and marketing participation opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Place orders for promotional signs and replenishment of existing toolkit collateral. Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Gather data to analyze the effectiveness promotions.
- Place monthly supply orders.
- Manage inventory levels of marketing collateral to support the needs of new and existing stores.
- Work in tandem with the Operations department to communicate promotions to office and field and provide clear execution expectations.
- Fulfill store sign/collateral requests.
- Review Marketing Participation opportunities and provide support for approved opportunities.
- New Store Openings
- Review store plans and order appropriate items for the store.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Follow up on missing on missing items.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced retail environment.
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Excel.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of expense awareness and control.
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships handiwork cross-functionally on projects to success.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Highly proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic to advanced understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator a plus.
- must have at least 2 years of successful experience in a corporate retail marketing position or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- BA or BS in business or marketing or related filed is preferred, but not required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.