Visual Merchandising Coordinator - Apparel/Accessories and Footwear
- 1240 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
- Maintains and monitors the inventory of fixture supplies and POP at the DC. Replenishes as needed to ensure current items are stocked.
- Develops the distribution sets for the delivery of all props, fixtures, and fixture components to existing, new stores, remodels and relocations seamlessly.
- Assists in the creation, development and roll out of all POP, Props & Fixtures.
- Manages all PO’s and files them accordingly while working with the Imports Dept. and DC.
- Maintains monthly budget logs
- Fulfills field visual requests.
- Creates Visual Directives and memos for product, POP, fixtures, etc.
- Monitors project timelines
- Maintains master Visual files for all props, fixtures, and fixture components
- Evaluates all current processes and makes recommendations to simplify direction and improve store execution.
- Ability to conceptualize and create visually appealing displays.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of expense awareness and control; strong affinity for numbers
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross functional groups and departments.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Must possess strong sense of urgency, organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Must have the ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or AA in visual communications, merchandising or marketing or related field is preferred.
- Must have at least 2-4 years of experience in Visual Merchandising or Marketing or a related position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess above average computer skills including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of In-Design, Photoshop, Google SketchUp a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.