- 5518 New Fashion Way, Charlotte, NC 28278, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com.
This is a mid-level Accounts role as a Territory Manager for the Skechers wholesale distribution channel. In this role, the Territory Manager will be required to manage all aspects of sales within a defined territory for assigned division(s). This person will also receive training and learn the necessary skill sets to become an expert in their territory.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Execute W.I.N. paradigm
- Meet/exceed territory sales quota
- Build/implement effective territory business/marketing plan
- Determine desirable territory call pattern
- Participate in all meetings, trade shows, conferences, events, as required by management
- Submit all reporting, as required by management
- Perform all responsibilities in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Perform additional responsibilities, as required by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding sales and margin goals
- Be motivated to learn our wholesale business, self-starter/motivated, results-orientated with strong negotiation/entrepreneurial characteristics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication/time management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to prioritize/manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Travel required (approximately 80%)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business, communication, marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Wholesale footwear territory sales preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proprietary software, retail math
- Valid driver license and clear driving record
- Ability to lift and carry samples, sample bags, and marketing materials (up to 50 lbs if necessary)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.