Women's Quality Assurance Coordinator / Fitter
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator/Fitter will be fitting shoes for both the Commercialization and QA Departments and from perspective of a 'consumer’ to comment on the overall fit and comfort of the shoes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Will be relied upon to provide insight and feedback as to the overall fitting of the shoes
- Provide support for fitting samples and production pairs as volume dictates
- Must be flexible with hours and days of the week
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well within a department environment
- Candidates shoe size must be women’s size 6
- Candidate’s feet will be measured to ensure their measurements meet the requirements.
- Clear communication
- Ability to discuss the fit of the shoe
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Footwear experience a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.