Security Services Officer
- 330 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com.
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls access to company property to ensure that the approved access policy is being adhered to; this includes vehicles and parking enforcement.
- Able and willing to assist Law Enforcement when appropriate.
- Documents and disseminates critical information in a timely manner.
- Investigates security related incidents; this includes writing reports as needed.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to calls for service and work in adverse conditions.
- Enforces Security and vehicular procedures per company standards; Maintains a high profile of security presence to deter criminal activity and serves Company personnel and guests.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses and obtaining statements.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Flexible work schedules.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have or become CPR/AED and First Aid certified.
- At least 3 years of Security or Law Enforcement experience.
- As assigned.
- 3 years’ experience as security guard or equivalent.
- Active California Driver’s License.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.