Jr. Lease Analyst
- 1240 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at https://about.skechers.com/careers/
To support the Skechers Director of Lease Administration with all aspects of lease review and manage Critical Dates Calendars for over 500 stores.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
Responsible for review of lease documents and supporting legal documents
Responsible for day-to-day tasks of Lease Administration for a portfolio of multiple properties; both domestic and international
Responsible for determining critical dates. Including the monitoring of all key calendar dates pertaining to lease renewals, early terminations and expiration of leases
- Assist in timely tracking of leases and receiving fully executed legal documents from Landlords in a fast-paced environment
• Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of retail real estate legal terminology, with experience in retail Lease Administration
- Must have keen attention for detail while managing Critical Dates Calendars
- Must possess excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent technical/computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and able to type 60+wpm).
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects.
- Positive attitude, sense of urgency self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
College graduate (4 year degree preferred) Minimum of 2 years corporate office experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College graduate (4 year degree preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years corporate office experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.