International Production Planning Coordinator
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the Skechers team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
Interface with Skechers China office, factories, product development/design department, customer service, and allocations department to ensure accurate and timely processing of production and customer orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Process production orders and follow up with the Skechers China office or factories to ensure production placement, x-factory dates and on time delivery.
- Communicate with the Skechers China office, product development/design department, allocations team and customer service on any production delays on shipments and resolve any problems.
- Review weekly order status report received from factories. Identify problems, discrepancies, delays, etc. and take action to resolve.
- Produce and maintain all sizes for Intl Subsidiary production. Analyze orders booked against production on a daily basis and make necessary adjustments.
- Create weekly Intl Subsidiary availability reports that are distributed to our Intl sales team throughout Europe, Brazil, Chile, Japan, and Latin America.
- Review weekly product line sheets, identify any discrepancies and take action to correct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word
- Ability to think critically and conceptually
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must work well under pressure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience in purchasing analysis and planning.
- College education required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.