Apparel Sales Representative (East Coast)
- 509 5th Ave, New York, New York, United States
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
- To manage all aspects of sales within your defined account base for the Apparel Division
- To help open new business and grow new apparel categories in your assigned territory.
- To develop a seasonal/annual business plan (by account) that details growth objectives, category objectives, and promotional plans.
- To attend all trade shows and buy meetings as deemed necessary by management.
- To work effectively with the brand manager to maximize SKECHERS distribution within your account base.
- To gather and report sell-thru information weekly for your assigned accounts.
- To keep track of your accounts weekly customer reviews, inventory, % IMU margins.
- To represent SKECHERS professionally to all accounts within your territory.
- Experience with account base of both Major and Independent retailers
- Must have strong organizational skills and follow up skills.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Previous apparel experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in apparel related field
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel nationally over 50% of work hours
- Lift and carry samples, sample bags, rolling racks
- Valid driver license and clear driving record
We are looking for someone with a strong background in apparel and key accounts, preferably in the upper Midwest, Texas, or East Coast.