Front Desk/Survey Admin
- 330 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
Responsible for handling all front desk reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, adhering to security policies that guests are properly escorted by employees, and by conducting daily phone surveys with SKECHERS Company Stores and writing a clear and concise summary.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs and facilitates their being escorted by appropriate employee.
- Maintains and adheres to the security policy with reference to guests, visitors, delivery people, etc. (i.e. non employees and employees).
- Receives incoming deliveries from courier services and handles outgoing items.
- Answers various phone calls from within the company (pertaining to job duties). Pages employees as needed.
- Conducts daily telephone surveys with SKECHERS Company stores and presents the information in a clear and concise summary.
- Assists other departments as requested or assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.