International Pricing Analyst
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
Responsible for analyzing international sales performance and producing scheduled as well as ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Customer price requests and margin analysis are a key function for this role. Reporting includes various management reports, such as Closeout reports, month-end Subsidiary Sárl Costing, VAT Reporting, quarterly Contract Summaries, Forecast Projections, and margin summaries.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Manage all price requests and work with management to delegate to team members.
- Analyze and submit price requests from each subsidiary to management for approval.
- Gather all the necessary information to analyze potential styles to see if they can be offered to subsidiaries with an acceptable margin, including estimated cost of goods, cost to import and land, target wholesale price and other non-cost specific details required to offer a new style.
- Ensure net margins are maintained for all business units and summarized for upper management.
- Respond to SUB/JV/FR/DIS/FOB price inquiries.
- Update international status and price changes in the style master.
- Produce product linesheets and price lists.
- Manage debit notes for factory unused stock materials.
- Compile and manipulate large amounts of data from multiple systems then analyze and presents findings in a clear format.
- Create reports and pull data for ad hoc analysis from MicroStrategy business intelligence tool and various systems.
- Create Alteryx workflows for complex analysis and automation of routine tasks.
- Analyze complex business problems and assesses how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Provide user testing for various system malfunctions and enhancements.
- Write procedures for training purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage many projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to analyze complex models in Excel and Access using Pivot Tables and Formulas.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and highly analytical.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a pricing analyst or finance analyst.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.