Retail Regional Recruiter
- Metro New York City, New York, NY, us
- Employment Status: Regular
NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Skechers Talent Acquisition team is at the central hub of the entire organization and fuels the company’s success with amazing talent. The Regional Recruiter manages open retail stores' requisitions and proactively builds talent pipelines for all store and field positions in their region. This talented consultant also advises their stores, team and leaders on strategies and tools that attract amazing retail talent for Skechers. This critical role is a tireless hunter for talent and strategic business partner and knows how to artfully balance heavy networking, sourcing & searches with weekly store visits, high-level meetings and projects. The Regional Recruiter loves their multifaceted role and thrives on their ability make an incredible impact in the field everyday!
• Expert: Puts their exceptional recruiting chops to work in developing search & recruiting strategies that meet and exceed hiring plans and dramatically elevate their regions’ talent. Coaches, mentors and trains their Regional, District and Store Managers daily on recruiting plans, tools, and overall hiring efforts.
• Maximizer: Develops and leads a wide array of localized talent channel programs that advance their candidate pool and meets the business’ talent needs to deliver on its recruiting goals on campus and through diversity & inclusion outreach.
• Ambassador: Passionately leads and ensures an exceptional candidate experience through hiring events, campus recruitment, digital and social media recruiting, job posts integrity and throughout the entire interview process.
• Partner: Serves as a collaborator, colleague, advisor and resource for their assigned region and leaders on all things talent: hiring, retention, succession, training, development and HR tools. Focuses heavily on partnership with their partner Employee Relations Manager in each region to ensure a highly successful 360-degree talent culture.
What you bring to the Table - Skills and Qualifications:
Recruiting is in your blood! You've led recruiting in a retail, hospitality, restaurant or related field and you just can’t get enough! You have built an extensive network full of retail talent in NYC, and may even have been called a "mayor of the mall" with all your connections!
Whether you’re leading searches personally or coaching others through them, you can’t turn off your ideas and creativity and continually are on the hunt for that next amazing candidate. Even with a multi-state, multi-leader territory, you still function effectively and even thrive in times of change, evolving business needs and shifting priorities and have a honed ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen.
You are a true business partner and will do whatever it takes to build, maintain or grow exceptional relationships with your internal customers, colleagues and candidates. Communication could be your middle name, with your highly developed ability to convey information and ideas to multiple audiences in writing or verbally. People might also call you a taskmaster, as you utilize time and assets extremely well to meet deadlines, stay on schedule and manage priorities.
Your background is full of retail industry experience and you put your college degree and/or high-school diploma, work experience and other education to use every day as an infectious learner. You are experienced and comfortable using Mac or PC based software to maximize productivity and accomplish tasks and if you aren’t familiar with an application or system, you dive in and learn it quickly.
You’re comfortable “on-the-road” and look forward to frequent travel as an opportunity to connect or reconnect with your teams. Finally, you have so much fun doing and being all of the above and share that excitement and positivity with those around you everyday!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.