Store Manager- Grand Arcade
- St Andrew's St, Cambridge CB2, UK
- Employment Status: Permanent
Join the thousands of Skechers innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at Skechers, one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive Skechers, an award-winning powerhouse, in a new direction, the Skechers team is the place to be.
At Skechers, our Store Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
· Are the Sales Champion and lead the entire team in meeting and exceeding sales plan
· Drive high unit velocity and an amazing customer experience through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
· Coach and mentor the team in multiple retail skill‐sets to elevate the store's performance and in short, hit sales out of the park
· Lead, teach, merchandise, sell, inspire, problem-solve and more; in short, they truly are the heartbeat of Skechers Retail
· Are the Product Expert who live, breathe and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers
· Have impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and beautiful visual presentation are led and supported by this critical leader
· Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
· Are a People coach and are confident is recruiting, training and teaching staff
· Can passionately lead outstanding people processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience
· Are an Operation Guru who acts like an owner, leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability and results
· Insist on a clean, presentable store and a well‐trained team that follow best practices and policy & procedure
First as a Store Manager, leading a team to “win big” is what you love to do! Our Store Managers are sales-driving powerhouse who haven’t met a sales plan they couldn’t crush! To succeed as a Store Manager, you will also possess the following core skills:
· The Store Managers team means everything to the business and your customers, so your talent assessment and development skills are top-notch
· You are a true operator, who always delivers clean, presentable stores with the right presentation
· You will be able to function effectively and even thrive in times of change, shifting priorities and have a strong ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen
· Communication could be your “middle name”, with your highly developed ability to convey information and set direction with your team in writing or verbally
· Our Store Manager will be able to utilize time and resources extremely well to meet deadlines, stay efficient and manage operational priorities
· Your leadership experience makes you immediately credible in our business and with your team
You enjoy having so much fun doing and being all of the above and share that excitement with those around you every day!
What You’ll Get
· Permanent Full-Time position
· Competitive compensation package (plus bonus & commission)
· 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Product discount
· Group Personal Pension
· Group Income Protection
· Group Life Assurance
· Long Service Awards
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.