Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - 330 Building
- 330 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
Acts as a Receptionist, Phone Surveyor and Administrative Assistant. Conducts telephone surveys and assists with creation of various selling reports. Greets guests, adheres to security policy and makes sure guests are properly escorted by employees. Miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs and facilitates their being escorted by appropriate employee.
- Maintains and adheres to the security policy with reference to guests, visitors, delivery people, etc. (i.e. non employees and employees).
- Receives incoming deliveries from courier services and handles outgoing items.
- Answers various phone calls from within the company (pertaining to job duties). Pages employees as needed.
- Conducts daily telephone surveys with retail customers, SKECHERS Company stores and consumers.
- Flags consumer and trade magazines for various ads.
- Keeps current lists of missing magazines.
- Prepares picture sheets for various reports as needed.
- Assists other departments as requested or assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work professionally with visitors/customers in person or on the telephone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to work independently and professionally.
- Must be able to multi-task under deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous general office/receptionist experience.
- Retail experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.