Assistant Store Manager (Full Time 38h) Amsterdam
- Kalverstraat 153-155, Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at www.skechers.nl.
Our Assistant Store Managers make an incredible impact everyday on our customers, our teams and our company. They lead, guide, teach, merchandise, process shipment, inspire, manage product, replenish, problem solve and more in short, they truly are the heartbeat of Skechers Retail!
Leads the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan. Drives high unit velocity through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service. Coaches and mentors the team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store's performance and hits sales out of the park!
Lives, breathes and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers.
Impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and beautiful visual presentation are led and supported by this critical leader. Lastly, serves as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
Recruiter, Trainer, Teacher and COACH! Supports the Store Manager in leading outstanding people processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience.
Acts like an owner, assisting the Store Manager in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability. Understands and insists on a clean, pretty store and a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store.
- First, leading a team to “win big” is what you love to do!
- You are a sales-driver and you know how to help ensure your store crushes sales plan!
- Your team is critical to your business and your customers, so your talent assessment and development skills are solid and you’re always working hard to get even better.
- You’re an expert at the stock function and always know how to manage shipment and replenishment, no matter the season.
- You still function effectively and even thrive in times of change and shifting priorities and have a strong ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen.
- Communication could be your “middle name”, with your highly developed ability to convey information and set direction with your team in writing or verbally.
- Colleagues might also call you a task‐master, as you utilize time and resources extremely well to meet deadlines, stay efficient and manage operational priorities.
- Your retail/restaurant leadership experience makes you immediately credible in our business and a major source of support to your Store Manager.
WHAT IS THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS? OUR PEOPLE!
We thrive on fashion, design without limits and aim to succeed while having fun in the process.
Here at Skechers, we don't only believe in internal development, but we encourage it! You can expect to grow with a company that believes in your talent and understands the importance of the investment for your future.
This is a unique chance to join a company with strong growth where you will receive a highly competitive remuneration (salary, commissions, discounts and other benefits) and professional career opportunities.
WELCOME TO YOUR FUTURE AT SKECHERS!