- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The Salesforce Administrator position is part of the growing Skechers Information Technology team. We have more projects than we have bandwidth, and we are seeking a motivated and energized member to add to our team. Working with our business analyst and systems administrator, this person develops and supports Salesforce solutions as well as implements 3rd party applications to extend the capabilities of our current environment. The Salesforce Administrator will partner closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect on design, development and work with 3rd party partners to design, develop, and deliver real-time and batch integrations between Skechers solutions and outside software solutions. This person may be using ETL, APIs, 3rd party tools, and Web Services to achieve needed integrations.
The Administrator is the primary on-site support for our Salesforce solutions. This person partners with business leadership to optimize, customize and configure technology resources to meet the organization’s mission. They also support our existing systems. They are required to understand Skechers business and technical environments. This is a support position (i.e. you must love people and helping them!) whose job is to improve the technology infrastructure while minimizing the disruption to the end user.
This is an ideal position for a Salesforce administrator with SOLID systems integration experience!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Primary support and point of contact for Salesforce integrated tools and partner system integrations
- Researches, recommends, installs, and integrates 3rd party applications and Salesforce add-ons
- Integrates internal tools & software as needed to improve business workflow efficiency
- Integrates 3rd party partner software solutions into Skechers technical environment
- Ensures business system environments are properly updated and maintained
- Manages continuing configuration of business systems, user maintenance and data cleanup
- Creates and maintains reporting and dashboards
- Develops and communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases and enhancements
- Maintains end-user guides, release notes and all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements and features
- Partners with leadership to recommend solutions to business needs based upon on-going research into new system features and functionality
- Effectively manages projects including project timelines, resource allocation, communication, risk identification and management and other issues
- Maintains functionality and enhancements for integrated systems
- Provides general support to application users
- 5+ years of systems integration experience
- 3+ years of experience with SalesForce.com Administration
- Ability to understand complex business processes and organizational structure
- Champion of Salesforce and Salesforce best practices
- Driven to increase personal knowledge and skills
- Proficient with utilizing Salesforce sandboxes for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices
- Ability to display good judgement, problem solve and work ethically
- Extremely effective at communicating and working with others
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Eagerness to work with third parties and vendors
- Familiarity with Force.com/Apex/VisualForce
- Ability to self-manage workload
- Ability to convert business rules into technical requirements
- BS Degree in CS or closely related field
- Salesforce.com Certification(s)
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds or more on occasion.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ year’s professional experience in information technology with a focus on Salesforce systems management.
Job Releated Education
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field, or equivalent work experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.