SAP SuccessFactors Administrator
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
Working within the Information Technology organization this position will be responsible for serving as the technical subject matter expert, providing specific expertise in the areas of system functionality, system features, report generation, data integrity and data analysis for Skechers SuccessFactors solution.
• Designs, monitors and maintains system processes, procedures and support documentation based on lessons learned, continuous improvement and quarterly releases for modules
• Creates and publishes dashboards and metrics
• Collaborates with other system administrators to ensure consistency, share best practices, improve processes and develop system knowledge
• Leads process improvement efforts, primarily in the areas of workflow, system enhancements and utilization
• Develops and writes quality assurance tests and participate in their execution
• Manages day-to-day operations and special projects
• Consults with the HR and IT leaders with a forward-thinking, analytical approach to looking at future release functionality
• Possesses deep system knowledge to make process and system changes, including configuration, permissions, etc.
• Ensures consistent processes across solutions
• Manages implementation of new products, new process and requirements
• Manages release updates and work with leadership to determine enablement plan
• Manages thorough testing of system changes in Test and Production environments
• Participates in organizational communication & change management efforts
• Coordinates creation and delivery of training for end users (Documentation/Training materials)
• Monitors and triages interface issues with 3rd party vendor solutions, as needed
• Success Factors Expert Accredited in Employee Central and Onboarding, with system implementation experience plus one other SuccessFactors module such as: Performance, Goals, Compensation, Recruiting, or Recruiting Marketing
• Advanced administrator skills with SuccessFactors Employee Central and Onboarding
• Knowledge of HRIS system integrations
• Ability to work in a team and project leadership skills with proven project management experience
• Ability to problem solve complex scenarios and the ability to identify the root causes, and recommend corrective & preventative actions
• Strong interest in and experience in HR technology
• Ability to utilize functionality of MS Office applications and other various technology applications
• Ability to time manage and simultaneously manage multiple projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity
• Desire to improve processes, take initiative and solve problems
• Ability to be an autonomous contributor who is both a self-starter and can work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience in development of functional design specifications for business application
• 5+ years professional experience in IT with a focus on HR systems management
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field, or equivalent work experience
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds or more on occasion
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.