Consumer Affairs Representative
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
- Employment Status: Regular
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
To support the activities associated with SKECHERS ecommerce sales, SKECHERS Elite program, support SKECHERS retail stores and provide service to consumers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist with consumer inquiries received via phone, email, live chat, mail, fax and social media in a high-volume environment.
- Ensure a quality experience by providing friendly, professional service.
- Access internal company systems to extract data pertinent to consumer concerns and follow-up with the consumer accordingly.
- Utilize Customer Service and web technologies to increase consumer satisfaction.
- Monitor order and return flow.
- Create RAs for approved consumer returns and exchanges.
- Process credits and exchanges for returns to SKECHERS.com.
- Assist customers with their SKECHERS Elite membership accounts.
- Collaborate with SKECHERS Store Managers and District Managers to resolve consumer concerns in-store.
- Research and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
- Utilize FreshDesk CRM tool to monitor consumer contacts.
- Provide monthly feedback to upper management regarding incoming consumer contacts and provide recommendations on how to improve moving forward.
- Overtime as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with a CRM system
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior customer service/consumer affairs experience, preferably working directly with consumers in a medium or high-volume contact center environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Retail management experience would also be considered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, and kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.