International Sales Planner / Analyst, Sales & Systems
- 225 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Now Trending: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at www.skx.com.
To support the China Joint Venture team from an analytical and planning aspect by developing and managing merchandise plans and sales forecasts at the gender/division/department level; as well as producing scheduled as well as ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULT
- Partner with China JV team to analyze monthly/quarterly/seasonal sales and inventory data identifying opportunities and risks by gender/division/department/style.
- Develop and implement reports to analyze key items and categories.
- Suggest and provide seasonal buy strategies as well as immediate action plans based on monthly/quarterly/seasonal sales results.
- Work closely with China JV team to plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by season for key company initiatives, monitoring sales on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Analyze booking reports to identify opportunity and make seasonal/annual projections by division per channel.
- Work in alliance with cross-functional teams whereas necessary to create assortment plans by gender/division/department for new stores within a channel.
- Communicate and follow-up with Merchandisers and China JV team to ensure consistent receipt of requested sales/inventory information, and verify accuracy.
- Work with Analysis team/IT Department to streamline data and automate reports, as appropriate.
- Participate in company and brand initiatives as appropriate.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to manage many projects with changing priorities
- Ability to analyze complex models in Excel and Access using Pivot Tables and Formulas.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and highly analytical.
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge or work experience in systems, SQL, accounting and finance is a plus
- Ability to write queries for data extraction is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Word, Access, Excel, MicroStrategy (or similar business intelligence software) knowledge.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years planning/analyst experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.