Sales Associates - intu Watford
- Watford, United Kingdom
Skechers USA, Inc.
A three-billion-dollar global leader in the performance and lifestyle footwear industry, Skechers USA, Inc. designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Skechers' success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing. The company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division and performance footwear. Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel, bags, eyewear, toys, and more.
Celebrity product endorsees for Skechers' collections include multi-platinum recording artist Meghan Trainor, model and actress Kelly Brook, TV personality Brooke Burke-Charvet, and athletic legends like Sugar Ray Leonard, Ozzie Smith and Howie Long. In addition, elite marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, elite runner Kara Goucher, and pro golfers Matt Kuchar, Brooke Henderson, Belén Mozo, Colin Montgomerie and Billy Andrade represent the Skechers Performance Division.
The Company sells its footwear in department, specialty and independent stores, as well as through more than 1,710 Company-owned Skechers retail stores and online at skechers.com. Beyond the United States, Skechers product is available in more than 160 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Japan, and 27 countries in Western and Central Eastern Europe; joint ventures in Asia and Israel; and distributors around the world.
Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, Skechers is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SKX.
To offer Skechers customers efficient service and to maximise sales in line with the company's sales standards. To perform required sales and stock administration.
- To introduce, promote and co-ordinate merchandise to maximise sales.
- To provide customers with advice.
- To give good service by efficient handling of cash and point of sale procedures.
- To be knowledgeable of all relevant figures achieved in the store on a daily and weekly basis.
- To achieve both individual sales and individual UPT targets.
- To be knowledgeable of all product lines.
- To be aware of all new lines and selling benefits.
- To be aware of current promotions and publicity.
- To assist in layout of stock in windows and internal displays as directed.
- To inform management of stock shortages and overages.
- To arrive at the store 10 minutes before shift time.
- If unable to attend work for whatever reason, wherever possible to telephone the store at least one hour before the scheduled start time, and in any event to do so within the first hour of the scheduled shift.
- To maintain a well-groomed, neat and tidy appearance in line with company policy.
- To deal with customers in a cheerful, polite and efficient way – always considering their satisfaction and good will.
- To handle telephone enquiries by being helpful and efficient, and always using the Skechers telephone greeting.
- To handle customer complaints tactfully and efficiently.
- To maintain high standards within the store.
- To carry out cleaning daily, as directed.
- To look after and care for all store fixtures and fittings.
- To undertake other duties and projects requested by management in order to ensure the smooth running of the store.
- Permanent Part Time position
- Competitive compensation package (incl. commission)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long service awards