- 1405 Tower 1 PS Srijan Corporate Park, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Employees can work remotely
Since the beginning, our goal has always been to create the perfect website to help a business gain position and reputation in this modern market. We are proud to proclaim that we have been quite successful in our venture so far and wish to continue this practice in the future as well.
What We Do
Our team of professionals offers an array of services, including Software Development, Web Development, Marketplace Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Solutions and so on. Only at Sirchend, you can access the eclectic combination of comprehensive designing and high-end development solutions. The customized and strategic framework we work in, comes with distinguished attributes capable of helping clients worldwide. No matter where you are and what your business is, we can create unique, smart, innovative and illustrious websites befitting both your business image and the modern market perfectly.
Having the perfect website means, catching the attention of the target audience and changing casual visitors into loyal customers and Sirchend will help your business to achieve that goal every day.
Our company continues to expand, offering many exciting and challenging opportunities for personal development. We have a broad spectrum of positions (sales, customer services, development, technology, production, client relations) at locations in INDIA. As a multiple shift operation, several of these positions offer a flexible work schedule.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers