Sr. PHP Developer
- Unit 1405, Tower 1, PS Srijan Corporate Park, Saltlake, Sector V, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Employees can work remotely
Since the beginning, our goal has always been to create the perfect website to help a business gain position and reputation in this modern market. We are proud to proclaim that we have been quite successful in our venture so far and wish to continue this practice in the future as well.
What We Do
Our team of professionals offers an array of services, including Software Development, Web Development, Marketplace Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Solutions and so on. Only at Sirchend, you can access the eclectic combination of comprehensive designing and high-end development solutions. The customized and strategic framework we work in, comes with distinguished attributes capable of helping clients worldwide. No matter where you are and what your business is, we can create unique, smart, innovative and illustrious websites befitting both your business image and the modern market perfectly.
Having the perfect website means, catching the attention of the target audience and changing casual visitors into loyal customers and Sirchend will help your business to achieve that goal every day.
Our company continues to expand, offering many exciting and challenging opportunities for personal development. We have a broad spectrum of positions (sales, customer services, development, technology, production, client relations) at locations in INDIA. As a multiple shift operation, several of these positions offer a flexible work schedule.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. Experience in CodeIgniter/Laravel is must.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP especially with framework like CodeIgniter and/or Laravel
- Understanding of open source / frameworks like WordPress, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Graduation and above in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject