Senior Android Developer
- 1405, T-1, PS Srijan Corporate Park, Sector - V, Saltlake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Employees can work remotely
Since the beginning, our goal has always been to create the perfect web and software solutions to help a business gain position and reputation in this modern market. We are proud to proclaim that we have been quite successful in our venture so far and wish to continue this practice in the future as well.
What We Do
Our team of professionals offers an array of services, including Software Development, Web Development, Marketplace Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Solutions and so on. Only at Sirchend, you can access the eclectic combination of comprehensive designing and high-end development solutions. The customized and strategic framework we work in, comes with distinguished attributes capable of helping clients worldwide. No matter where you are and what your business is, we can create unique, smart, innovative and illustrious websites befitting both your business image and the modern market perfectly.
Having the perfect website means, catching the attention of the target audience and changing casual visitors into loyal customers and Sirchend will help your business to achieve that goal every day.
Our company continues to expand, offering many exciting and challenging opportunities for personal development. We have a broad spectrum of positions (sales, customer services, development, technology, production, client relations) at locations in INDIA. As a multiple shift operation, several of these positions offer a flexible work schedule.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.