Senior PPC Executive (Kolkata)
- 1405 T-1 PS Srijan Corporate Park, Sector V, Saltlake, Kolkata, WB, India
- Employees can work remotely
Since the beginning, our goal has always been to create the perfect solutions to help a business gain position and reputation in this modern market. We are proud to proclaim that we have been quite successful in our venture so far and wish to continue this practice in the future as well.
What We Do
Our team of professionals offers an array of services, including Software Development, Web Development, Marketplace Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Solutions and so on. Only at Sirchend, you can access the eclectic combination of comprehensive designing and high-end development solutions. The customized and strategic framework we work in, comes with distinguished attributes capable of helping clients worldwide. No matter where you are and what your business is, we can create unique, smart, innovative and illustrious websites befitting both your business image and the modern market perfectly.
Having the perfect website means, catching the attention of the target audience and changing casual visitors into loyal customers and Sirchend will help your business to achieve that goal every day.
Our company continues to expand, offering many exciting and challenging opportunities for personal development. We have a broad spectrum of positions (sales, customer services, development, technology, production, client relations) at locations in INDIA. As a multiple shift operation, several of these positions offer a flexible work schedule.
We are expanding and setting up the software development center in Bangalore along with our sister concern, 01MarCom. We are urgently looking for hands-on passionate Full Stack Developers with a “can do” attitude and ready to work hard when solving interesting and complex technology problems. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We have multiple positions open.
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends