IT Consultant - US Shift (Kolkata)
- 1405 Tower 1 PS Srijan Corporate Park Sector V Saltlake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Employees can work remotely
Since the beginning, our goal has always been to create the perfect web and software solution to help a business gain position and reputation in this modern market. We are proud to proclaim that we have been quite successful in our venture so far and wish to continue this practice in the future as well.
What We Do
Our team of professionals offers an array of services, including Software Development, Web Development, Marketplace Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Solutions and so on. Only at Sirchend, you can access the eclectic combination of comprehensive designing and high-end development solutions. The customized and strategic framework we work in, comes with distinguished attributes capable of helping clients worldwide. No matter where you are and what your business is, we can create unique, smart, innovative and illustrious websites befitting both your business image and the modern market perfectly.
Having the perfect website means, catching the attention of the target audience and changing casual visitors into loyal customers and Sirchend will help your business to achieve that goal every day.
Our company continues to expand, offering many exciting and challenging opportunities for personal development. We have a broad spectrum of positions (sales, customer services, development, technology, production, client relations) at locations in INDIA. As a multiple shift operation, several of these positions offer a flexible work schedule.
We are looking for an IT Consultant / Business Analyst (Pre-Sales) to support Sales & Marketing team for new project acquisition by communicating with the stakeholders to understand their requirements and providing with a business proposal.
- Understanding customer requirements and business objectives
- Providing strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Managing IT initiatives and collaborating with in-house technical staff
IT Consultant responsibilities include prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and researching new tools. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs and prepare a high end business proposals with the milestones and man-hours required. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives and work with the Sales Team to acquire the project.
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Develop and analyse functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs / Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to build and implement technology solutions
- Preparation of documents like BRD, RTM, FRS/FSD, SRS/SRD, Sprint Doc, Business Proposals etc.
- Experience of developing Prototypes and Wireframes will be an added advantage.
- Provide advice and technical training to end clients whenever required.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Business Analyst or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Preferred Location: Kolkata, WB (Remote Working Available)