Key Account Manager - US Shift
- 1405 Tower 1 PS Srijan Corporate Park Sector V Saltlake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Since the beginning, our goal has always been to create the perfect IT and Telecommunication Solutions to help a business gain position and reputation in this modern market. We are proud to proclaim that we have been quite successful in our venture so far and wish to continue this practice in the future as well.
What We Do
Our team of professionals offers an array of services, including Software Development, Web Development, Marketplace Development, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Solutions and so on. Only at Sirchend, you can access the eclectic combination of comprehensive designing and high-end development solutions. The customized and strategic framework we work in, comes with distinguished attributes capable of helping clients worldwide. No matter where you are and what your business is, we can create unique, smart, innovative and illustrious websites befitting both your business image and the modern market perfectly.
Having the perfect website means, catching the attention of the target audience and changing casual visitors into loyal customers and Sirchend will help your business to achieve that goal every day.
Our company continues to expand, offering many exciting and challenging opportunities for personal development. We have a broad spectrum of positions (sales, customer services, development, technology, production, client relations) at locations in INDIA. As a multiple shift operation, several of these positions offer a flexible work schedule.
• We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
• The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
• The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Ensure the correct software and web services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and project management team.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Graduation in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Proven experience as key account manager
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation