Content Marketing Associate
- New York, NY
Since being founded in 2010, SinglePlatform has been helping local businesses get new customers by enabling them to publish their most important information everywhere consumers are making decisions online. Tens of thousands of businesses rely on SinglePlatform everyday to showcase and update their menus, products, and services on the web's most popular sites and apps, all from one place.
After being named one of the most promising startups in America by Bloomberg Business Week, SinglePlatform was acquired and joined the Constant Contact family in June 2012, and was named #22 on Crain’s Best Places to Work list in 2013.
SinglePlatform is looking for a positive, self-motivated, creative and strategic individual to join our team as a full-time Content Marketing Associate. You’ll bring experience in designing and executing a content marketing strategy, from campaign creation to measuring success.
You’ll join a quickly growing, lean team of marketers, working directly with each department and our graphic designer to create tactics that continue to advance our success in the local business space. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a content marketing calendar, writing the rich content tools and supporting articles, and collaborating with the team to bring them to life. You’ll aid in the conversion of prospects to customers, and promote the SinglePlatform brand.
What you’ll do:
• Report to the Senior Marketing Manager and contribute to strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing initiatives to promote the SinglePlatform brand and products to further company’s sales objectives
• Write, edit and update marketing communication materials, including but not limited to, eGuides, infographics, white papers, case studies, web pages, blog articles, and event-related tools
• Work closely with Graphic Designer to execute pieces in a timely manner, make edits as needed
• Collaborate & strategize with other departments to support their individual initiatives and ensure they match overarching company goals and messaging
• Proactively create ideas for marketing initiatives and work with the Marketing team and various resources to bring them to life
• Build and maintain a content calendar to support marketing and overarching business initiatives
• Maintain product marketing documents such as positioning guides, competitive analysis, stats sheets and sales support materials
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (agency experience a plus)
• Excellent writing skills, especially for marketing purposes
• Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities
• Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and tools
• Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, Marketo and Hootsuite preferred
• Writing samples required, marketing tools samples preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.