- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Signal Vine is the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered messaging platform transforming how higher education leaders reach, support, and engage students. We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving education and social challenges through technology-based innovation and building a business we can all be proud of while doing it.
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, Signal Vine is located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day to day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for controlling software implementation projects and guiding customers through their initial onboarding project. The perfect candidate is interested in executing projects with the customer success in mind. You will act as a consultant and project manager working with customers to initially set up the Signal Vine platform.
A successful Implementation Manager will maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction and act as the day-to-day face of the organization. You'll be the voice of your customers internally, suggest ways to improve their user experience and help knock down barriers to their success. This position reports to the Director of Implementation working closely with the Account Management and Customer Success team. It is a full-time position based in Alexandria, VA.
In this role, you will...
- Lead project to implement the Signal Vine's messaging platform, from initial kickoff to sending their first messages
- Train users on how to use the platform
- Ensure customers have a wonderful experience implementing Signal Vine and become raving fans for the platform.
- Perform other customer success or support tasks as required
- Obsessive about getting all the details right
- Internal drive to meet deadlines and to bring others along with you
- Experience working with technology products and platforms
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity, high character and ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer data
- Interest in technical topics or learning to code is a plus
- Desire to work in an early stage company with "can do" start-up attitude
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from an accredited, four-year institution (or relevant work experience)
- Competitive salary
- Medical (employer paid), dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Liberal paid time-off
- Generous holiday schedule with additional floating holidays
- Casual office attire and pet-friendly office
- Weekly company-paid lunch
- Work In a fun, competitive and collaborative culture