- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Signal Vine is the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered messaging platform transforming how higher education leaders reach, support, and engage students. We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving education and social challenges through technology-based innovation and building a business we can all be proud of while doing it.
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, Signal Vine is located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day to day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology
Signal Vine is in search of a dynamic, hardworking individual to join our Accounting team as an Accounting Intern from June through August 2021. This role requires teamwork, positive attitude and a self-starter personality. Experience in accounting preferred.
Accounting Intern Responsibilities:
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Support A/P & A/R cycles.
- Provide support with other administrative tasks, such as sales tax exempt certificate and W9 collections.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Schedule: Estimated 10-15 hours a week from Mid-June to Mid-August.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.