Account Executive (REMOTE)
- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
- Employees can work remotely
If you are an entrepreneurial Account Executive seeking to join a high-performing, mission-driven team of sales professionals, Signal Vine is the place for you. We are the leading AI-powered messaging platform in the higher education market. If you are looking for just a paycheck, this position is not for you. Join us and you will be responsible for generating a robust pipeline, closing contracts, and articulating how Signal Vine drives engagement and solves business problems for higher education institutions. We are looking for go-getters who are passionate about hunting down new leads, exceeding quotas, and improving student outcomes. If you’re up to the challenge, keep reading.
Who We Are
Signal Vine is the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered messaging platform transforming how higher education leaders reach, support, and engage students. We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving education and social challenges through technology-based innovation and building a business we can all be proud of while doing it.
What You’ll Do
On a daily basis, you will:
- Manage a robust single department or multi-department sale with a 3-6 month purchasing cycle
- Execute on a defined territory plan with specific targets to meet performance goals.
- Generate a robust pipeline to ensure meeting sales goals.
- Articulate how Signal Vine drives engagement and solves business problems in education
- Deliver compelling executive and VP-level product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Navigate unique customer procurement processes, negotiate, and close contracts
- Update and maintain accurate pipeline data in Salesforce
- Represent company at industry events and customer locations as needed
Who You Are
First of all, you are an accomplished sales professional with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited, four-year institution and 2-6 years of SaaS sales experience. Specifically, you should have:
- A demonstrated track record of achieving sales quota
- An ability to solve problems on the fly to overcome obstacles and achieve goals
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM
Additionally, during our interview, our goal will be to learn more about you and yours will be to showcase your:
- Unwavering orientation to customer service orientation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
Finally, we’d love to see some startup experience as well. Ideally, some familiarity with EdTech and/or contacts at higher education institutions would be truly helpful, but not a deal-breaker.
What Else You Should Know
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, we are located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day to day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
- Competitive salary with individual commission structure
- Medical (employer paid), dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous paid time-off and holiday schedule with additional floating holidays
- Casual office attire and pet-friendly office
Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology.