Customer Success Consultant
- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
We are in search of a diligent and dedicated Customer Success Consultant to join our Customer Success team. We are Signal Vine, and we have an AI-based text messaging service that is a proven determinant in student success. If powerful results and use cases excite you AND you are a high-performer who is looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven team, Signal Vine is the place for you. The perfect candidate is interested in problem solving, helping people, and tackling tricky challenges that confront our customers. This is a customer-facing role, responsible for assisting the customer best utilize the Signal Vine platform. You will act as the technical lead working with customers to set-up and send important message campaigns using the Signal Vine platform.
Who We Are
Signal Vine is the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered messaging platform transforming how higher education leaders reach, support, and engage students. We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving education and social challenges through technology-based innovation and building a business we can all be proud of while doing it.
What You’ll Do
On a daily basis you will:
- Maintain positive customer satisfaction for a number of dedicated accounts
- Help drive adoption of new features and expand customer usage of existing tools
- Assist customers in setting up new messaging campaigns
- Train users on how to use the platform and answer day-to-day questions
- Perform other customer success or support tasks as required
Who You Are
First of all, you must have a bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from an accredited, four-year institution (or relevant work experience). Specifically, you should have:
- Experience working with technology products and platforms
- Interest in technical topics or learning to code is a plus
Additionally, you must have/be:
- Obsessive about getting all the details right
- Internal drive to meet deadlines and to bring others along with you
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity, high character and ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer data
- Desire to work in an early stage company with "can do" start-up attitude
What Else You Should Know
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, we are located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day to day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
- Competitive salary with individual commission structure
- Medical (employer paid), dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous paid time-off and holiday schedule with additional floating holidays
- Casual office attire and pet-friendly office
Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.