Content Marketer (REMOTE)
- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are in search of a hard-working professional to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, is data-driven, and has a passion for improving student outcomes in education. This role requires a “can-do” attitude, an unwavering customer service orientation, and the ability to overcome obstacles to achieve goals.
Who We Are
Signal Vine is a student engagement platform providing two-way text messaging to support the access and success of students. Founded in 2013, Signal Vine was born out of Harvard University research conducted on reducing "summer melt" through advisor-led text nudges. With a proven use case to engage students, our team combined expertise in software and mobile technology to build a product that has grown into higher education's most impactful two-way text messaging platform. Today, hundreds of institutions are using Signal Vine to engage students, staff and employees. From getting students to college and hitting enrollment goals, to retaining students and up-skilling the workforce, our customers are reaching their goals with help from the Signal Vine team.
We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving social issues through technological innovation and having fun while doing it. We tie our success to that of others - the more people we help, the more successful we become.
This is a fun job with a lot of moving parts. If you enjoy being at the center of it all with several projects going on simultaneously read on. Here's what you will be doing:
- Manage all content marketing, including calendar planning, execution, and delivery of projects (website, social, newsletters, ebooks, collateral, video, webinars, etc)
- Manage all aspects of outsourced marketing projects to vendors including design and editorial
- Monitor SEO performance and modify accordingly
- Identify opportunities for customer engagement, training, and highlighting
We are looking for someone with strong initiative and creativity to assume responsibility for our content marketing. We offer a fast on-ramp to growth and more responsibility. If you are feeling stuck in your current role, come join us and make things happen. We would like you to have the following:
- 1-5 years of Marketing or education experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
And, if you have these, well, let’s talk as soon as possible:
- Experience working with Wordpress, Canva, Salesforce, and any CMS
- Experience working with SEMrush
- Experience with, or understanding of, SEO and keyword optimization
- Experience in education technology marketing
- Demonstrated success in a project management role
- Experience with any basic document design
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, we are located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day-to-day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
- Competitive salary with incentive compensation
- Medical dental, and vision insurance plans (employer paid)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Liberal paid time-off and generous holiday schedule
- Casual office attire and pet-friendly office (currently 100% remote in COVID)
- Work In a fun, competitive and collaborative culture
What Now? Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.