Sales Development Representative
- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Signal Vine is the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered messaging platform transforming how higher education leaders reach, support, and engage students. We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving education and social challenges through technology-based innovation and building a business we can all be proud of while doing it.
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, Signal Vine is located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day to day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals who are eager to advance through the sales ranks. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our boots-on-the-ground solution to building personal relationships and making our prospective customers successful. Specifically, you will be responsible for cold calling and lead generation to communicate with potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn to develop an interest in Signal Vine's platform
Sales strategy. You'll work with account executives to develop a territory plan for engaging prospects and evangelizing the Signal Vine brand.
Message alignment. Work closely with the marketing team to inform campaigns and convert inbound leads and demo requests to qualified sales conversations.
Technology fluency. Communicate cutting-edge technology benefits that align with prospect goals. Demonstrate acumen with concise descriptions that are focused on our end-users.
Sales growth. We'll provide ample opportunity to learn about sales processes, strategy and the technology that will make you successful. We promote from within and our most successful account executives started with us as SDRs.
The Skill Set:
- 0-2 years of Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Genuine curiosity in people, education and, technology
- Excellent researching, listening, and communication skills,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Optimist with a desire to work in a team environment
- Competitive salary with individual commission structure
- Medical (employer paid), dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Liberal paid time-off
- Generous holiday schedule with additional floating holidays
- Casual office attire and pet-friendly office
- Weekly company-paid lunch
- Work In a fun, competitive and collaborative culture