- 811 N Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
About Signal Vine:
Signal Vine is the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered messaging platform transforming how higher education leaders reach, support, and engage students. We believe in the power of conversation to build communities and to strengthen the opportunity for all to succeed. We are passionate about solving education and social challenges through technology-based innovation and building a business we can all be proud of while doing it.
Part of the growing education technology presence in Alexandria, VA, Signal Vine is located just down the road from Amazon HQ2. We’ve been recognized as one of DC’s most enviable offices by DC Inno and we offer a rewarding culture that promotes teamwork, growth, and enjoying our day to day roles. Our high growth business provides employees with a great opportunity to grow in their careers.
Come join us as we build an exciting company that sits at the intersection of education and cutting-edge, AI-backed technology.
We are in search of a hard-working professional with a competitive spirit to join our team as a Marketing Director. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, is data-driven, and a has passion for improving student outcomes in education. This role requires a “can-do” attitude, an unwavering customer service orientation, and the ability to overcome obstacles to achieve goals. This role will effectively be the leader of the marketing team, owning budget, overseeing contractors, vendors and managing a team of two and an intern.
• Lead demand generation, content marketing, brand and product marketing initiatives
• Generate leads, measure MQLs, and assist sales with content and tools
• Execute integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads
• Optimize marketing automation with lead scoring, persona management, and nurture campaigns
• Have a clear understanding of Signal Vine's platform, features, pricing, and implementation timeline
• Collaborate with colleagues on selling strategies and marketing information
• Manage a senior content marketing associate, marketing associate and a summer intern.
• 6-8 years of Marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Experience with marketing automation, inbound and outbound lead generation.
• Track record of successfully executed campaigns
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• Experience working with marketing automation and Salesforce
• Successful SaaS sales experience in education technology
• Demonstrated success in previous marketing roles
Signal Vine Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Employer paid medical, dental, and vision, life and LTD insurance plans
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Liberal paid time-off
• Generous holiday schedule with additional floating holidays
• Casual office attire and pet-friendly office
• Work in a fun, competitive and collaborative culture