- San Francisco, US, San Francisco, CA
SightCall provides enterprises with the ability to easily add visual interactions into their Apps. The benefits are huge:
- By seeing what a customer problem is, an agent can drive the customer to its resolution rather than having to return the item;
- By being able to see a customer's screen, a financial expert can help a customer select the right mortgage rate and term while online rather than needing a visit to the branch office;
- By showing a colleague a complex situation in the field, a technician can avoid a costly return visit.
At SightCall we are changing the world by providing the ability to show what you see in the context of the moment.
We are living in a very exciting time, as we witness the success of our customers who are transforming the user experiences of their employees and customers after deploying our solution.
We are seeking motivated individuals with successful track records working with Fortune 500 customers. Most importantly, we want people who share our excitement about our plan to eliminate billions of dollars of waste across industries just because remote communication is not "as if you were together".
The Solutions Engineer is an integral part of our growing sales team. Our Solutions Engineers are responsible for working externally with prospective clients and internally with our Product and Sales team. You will provide technical and functional expertise and interact directly with new and existing customers in a sales capacity. You will demonstrate how SightCall solutions integrate into web and mobile applications to deliver best of breed embedded video experiences. You will be the go to contact during the sales process for all technical questions the customers may have. Beyond the technical aspects of our solutions, you will be expected to provide industry, solution, and integration best practices to build various app for collaboration as well as customer service or patient to doctor consultation.
Solutions Engineers play a major role improving and expanding on existing processes and documentation like pre-sales technical presentations, product testing, integration and on boarding. Your performance will have direct impact on the overall Sales Teams effectiveness. It’s an opportunity to help build and shape our team!
• Collaborate with the sales team toward reaching sales quota
• Provide technical consulting and expertise in support of our visual support products for field service, customer service, insurance and telemedicine.
• Provide implementation and best practices consultation on API and SDK implementations with applications providers
• Understand customers environments and applications to help them designing innovative and efficient user experiences
• Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations for customers, prospects, and internal sales personnel
• Respond to proposals, RFIs, and security questionnaires
• 2+ years relevant experience as a solution architect, pre-sales engineer, consultant, system integration engineer, or relevant development experience.
• Experience with Web and Mobile development preferable
• Ability to communicate technical scenarios at both a high-level and detail level, as is required by the audience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.