Program Manager / Business Analyst : Reference Data/Securities Data
- Raleigh, Raleigh, NC, United States
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Most critical skills:
- Data Analysis
- Capital Markets experience/knowledge – preferably in securities reference data
- Financial Data Modeling
- Consult with subject matter experts and developers to reverse engineer and document legacy system functions
- Independently query and analyze unstructured data from multiple relational databases in order to:
- Diagnose data quality issues.
- Assess system impacts for upcoming changes.
- Define data processing rules.
- onduct functional testing.
- Work closely with IT and Operations partners.
- Work closely with upstream data vendors (internal and external to Banking).
- Independently manage assigned projects.
- Participate in weekly change management forums.
- Bachelor's degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Working experience of 6 years minimal as Business Analyst
- Financial Knowledge on Securities/Products.
- Data analysis and mapping (able to query data, analyze and map)
- Data Oriented with an excellent attention to detail
- Experience working closely with IT Project managers and development teams
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, including solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to be assertive
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
- Project management/lead experience
- Background in reference data with a focus on securities and pricing
- Knowledge of MS Office, Visio
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with vendor product implementation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.