Senior Consultant in HR and Change
- Michel de Braey street 52, Antwerp, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and, preferably, with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in projects across different sectors: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Industry, Transport and Logistics.
You will mainly work on the following topics:
- Change management in customer programs and projects: communication, training and support plan, digital or collaborative strategy definition.
- HR management and HR performance management: HR function organization, CSR, HR KPIs,…
- HR development: recruitment, career, training, …
- HR tools and Information systems: project management and implementation
- Social management: studies, HR document drafting, negotiation preparation
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting Change management innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating to our commercial initiatives
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- University Master Business Engineering, (HR) Management, Civil Engineering, or similar
- 2 to 6 years’ experience as consultant
- Outstanding collaborative team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in Hr and Change
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments all over Belgium and abroad (e.g. France)
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.