- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
We are looking for an Consultant within our Energy & Utilities practice with knowledge or experience in the Hydrogen domain. As a consultant, you’ll directly start at one of our clients and play a role in the transition of the Energy sector towards the “New Energy Reality”. This new reality is characterized by new ways of energy generation, transportation, distribution, and changing customer behavior.
As a (Senior) Consultant Hydrogen, you will act as the advisor and point of contact for stakeholders like managers, engineers and (technical) specialists in various departments. Your role requires a combination of stakeholder management, planning skills and specific expertise on the subject. You are seeking connection and dialogue with internal and external partners, and managing the project team members (which could be your colleagues from Sia Partners). Personally, you have an enormous drive for hydrogen and willing to contribute to the implementation of the solution for your client.
You will work together with colleagues of the Energy team and Data Science team across different offices. You will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge on different domains within the energy sector. Aside from your client mission, you will help to develop our team, by contributing to our strategy, business development, recruitment, knowledge sharing and training. This ensures a highly dynamic job with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop personally.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- Passion for hydrogen! You have at least 2 years of experience as a consultant.
- Good view of the developments in the energy and hydrogen market and the impact on actors in the value chain.
- Excellent English and Dutch verbal and written skills are required.
- You are able to process information, identify problems and trends, and solve complex problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Non-Dutch speaker will no be accepted
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.