(Junior) Consultant in Energy & Utilities
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
When starting at Sia Partners, you will be warmly welcomed in the Energy team. In a rapidly changing energy market, assignments and roles cannot be predicted. Examples of assignments that we have done are: forecasting, data analytics, market entry studies, operational optimization and energy transition. Whatever the assignment is going to be, it will be impactful. Your contribution matters.
When working in a project at one of our clients, a Consultant typically fulfills a role as a Business Analyst or PMO. This means that your focus would be on defining and analyzing the requirements that the client might have for the solution that we should implement. Communication with all relevant stakeholders on the subject matter helps to find the optimal solution, and also a great way to learn all about the energy sector and the role of the client.
Entrepreneurship within your position is important, you are responsible for your further career. You are constantly dared to be the best version of yourself. Working together with your team is an important factor for success. Sia Partners offers you everything you need to achieve this and values personal development.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- Passion for energy! Some experience is more than welcome but not a must as a junior. If you have a few years experience, you will be scaled on a different level.
- Dutch and English communication and presentation skills are mandatory.
- You are able to process information, identify problems and trends, and solve complex problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.