IT Project/Program Manager
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
Sia Partners is looking for a bright and dynamic Program Manager committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
- Leading the initiation, definition and implementation of the program.
- Building a program roadmap and ensuring that it is realized.
- Managing a team of experienced project managers.
- Follow-up of the realization of the program objectives.
- Reporting on the progress of the realization of the program objectives to the business management.
- Follow-up of the benefit realization and the costs incurred.
- Management of the program risks and dependencies with other programs and projects.
- Monitoring the proper functioning of the core team.
- You have a Master's degree applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics.
- You have 3+ years relevant working experience and if possible experience in managing complex programs
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions.
- Experience with ERPs implementation (e.g. SAP, Oracle...).
- English communication and presentation skills, Dutch is considered a plus
- Strong leadership skills.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.