[LETTRIA] Alternance - Graphic Designer, UI Designer H/F
- 21 Rue de Berri, 75008 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Lettria is on a mission to help organizations turn unstructured information into smart
After 3 years of R&D, the team has developed the ultimate NLP (Natural Language
Processing) platform, based on a powerful API engine and a range of cool features to
help tech teams ship text-related projects in production.
From text mining, to knowledge graph or Machine Learning, Lettria’s platform is
becoming the one-stop solution for NLP.
The team is now composed of 15 complementary profiles in linguistics, algorithmic,
data-science and software engineering.
If you don’t know anything about NLP, no need to worry. You’ll find all the relevant
information on our website.
Description du poste
GRAPHIC DESIGNER MISSION
Facing the growing use of Lettria’s solutions, we are actively looking for someone to
communicate to our tech and business audiences, through fun and high-quality visual
You’ll work both with the marketing and product team, to ensure that our brand and
platform are always attractive and uplifting.
Among your missions
- Create visual experiences for social media and digital
- Make our brand rise and shine, even if we’re dealing with complexe tech stuff :-)
- Work closely with the product team to turn UX wireframes into UI-friendly assets
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- You master the Adobe suite and prototyping tools like Figma
- You have a sharp eye and appreciate fine things :-)
- You have a creative mindset
- You’re autonomous, rigorous, and a team-player :-)
You’re currently studying graphic design and looking for a an apprenticeship (internship
could work as well)
- Location: offices in the inner-Paris
- Remote friendly
- Process : you will meet the product team and all 3 co-founders + perform a creative test
- Salary : between 700 to 1200€ depending on your cursus + benefits
Sia Partners est un employeur qui souscrit au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les aspects de l’emploi, tels que le recrutement, les promotions, la rémunération, ou les sanctions sont basés uniquement sur les performances, les compétences, et le comportement des employés ou les besoins de l’entreprise.