[LETTRIA] CDI - Product Marketing Manager H/F
- 21 Rue de Berri, 75008 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Lettria is on a mission to help organizations turn unstructured information into smart
After 3 years of R&D, the team has developed the ultimate NLP (Natural Language
Processing) platform, based on a powerful API engine and a range of cool features to
help tech teams ship text-related projects in production.
From text mining, to knowledge graph or Machine Learning, Lettria’s platform is
becoming the one-stop solution for NLP.
The team is now composed of 15 complementary profiles in linguistics, algorithmic,
data-science and software engineering.
If you don’t know anything about NLP, no need to worry. You’ll find all the relevant
information on our website.
Description du poste
MARKETING MANAGER MISSION
Facing the growing use of Lettria’s solutions, and the release of many new features, we
are actively looking for someone to help us build the best user experience on our
We are currently recruiting the founding members of our software engineering team, to
complete our dream squad already composed of a CTO, a back-end engineer and a
Among your missions:
Value proposition and messaging
- Develop the go to market strategy and ensure its implementation
- Build key messages that engage our audiences and market, drive acquisition and encourage adoption of Lettria products
- Build all specifications and support teams in the creation of content and media: emails, landing pages, website updates, blog posts, videos…
- Collaborate daily with our Product team to participate in the Product Roadmap
- Build personas and competitive analysis
- Become the subject matter expert for each product and market
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Product Marketing role, ideally in the SaaS or PaaS environment
- You have a thorough knowledge of the tech landscape and a great appetite for product
- A prior experience in a deeptech startup is a plus !
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a Marketing role, ideally in the SaaS or PaaS environment
- You’re autonomous, rigorous, and a team-player :-)
- Location: offices in the inner-Paris
- Remote friendly
- Process : you will meet all 3 co-founders and perform a technical test
- Salary : between 50 000 € and 60 000 € according to experience + benefits + stocks
Sia Partners est un employeur qui souscrit au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les aspects de l’emploi, tels que le recrutement, les promotions, la rémunération, ou les sanctions sont basés uniquement sur les performances, les compétences, et le comportement des employés ou les besoins de l’entreprise.