Senior Consultant in Energy and Utilities
- Boulevard de Waterloolaan 16, Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in the people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
As a business consultant, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments, including intelligent data structuring, data analysis, benchmarks, people interviews, workshop animation, process mapping, functional specifications, etc. As fast as possible, you will take up team support roles by coaching new hires and juniors. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars,…) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- University Master Civil Engineer or Commercial Engineer
- 3 to 6 years experience as a consultant
- Outstanding collaborative team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in the energy sector
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must.
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France and The Netherlands)
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.