Senior Consultant IT Performance & Strategy
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,700 employees and annual revenue exceeding $270m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 26 offices in 17 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics:
- Definition of the information system strategy
- Definition of the strategy for digital transformation
- Implementation of these strategies
- Transformation of the organization of the information system department and of its operational model
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting innovation and challenges in information system and digital strategy.
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
- University Master Civil Engineering or Business Engineering or Information Technology
- 2 to 6 years’ experience as consultant in the required domains
- Knowledge of information systems
- Outstanding collaborative team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in Information systems and digital transformation
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
- Prepared to participate in assignments abroad (especially in Paris)
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.