Senior Consultant In Transport, Manufacturing & Retail
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,700 employees and annual revenue exceeding $270m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 26 offices in 17 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in the people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
As a consultant, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments, including intelligent data structuring, data analysis, benchmarks, people interviews, workshop animation, process mapping, functional specifications, etc. As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles by coaching new hires and juniors. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars,…) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in this fast growing company
- Master Business Engineering, Management, Civil Engineering, or similar
- 2 to 6 years’ relevant experience as consultant in Transport, Manufacturing or Retail
- Willing to assist in developing the Transport, Manufacturing and Retail business unit
- Outstanding collaborative team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in the transport, manufacturing or retail sector
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.