Senior Manager Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With 1,800 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our (31) international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 50 consultants.
As a Senior Manager you will help organizations to transform and become leaders in their market. We realize sustainable business performance improvement and growth. You help organizations to develop innovative strategies, setting the right priorities, defining the transformation roadmap and guide organizations through the transformation process.
You will work value based and take commercial and delivery responsibility in achieving the targeted results with clients. You will follow the latest industry and market developments in the marketing, customer experience and digital transformation field. As a Senior Manager Strategy, you have commercial responsibility, you manage project teams, are responsible for client management and project delivery.
You will help to build better companies, fit to compete in a digital world.
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 10 years experience within a consultancy firm or a blue-chip multinational firm.
- You have a background in strategic analysis, strategy development and/or organizational transformation.
- Capability in selling and delivering innovative strategy consulting engagements.
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus.
- You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, within a varied team in educational level, position and skills.
- You are dynamic and able to achieve results with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonuses and more.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.