Manager Marketing Technology
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 1,800 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
As Manager Digital & Marketing Technology Solutions you help clients to design and implement digital marketing solutions, new digital channels and digital advertising technologies.
You will implement digital and mobile innovations to improve our clients’ business performance. You have experience with digital technology innovations, solutions and application/data architectures. You are fascinated by the latest technology developments in cloud, SaaS, web, connectivity, mobile, internet of things, etc. Subjects like digital architecture, design thinking, managing complex digital transformation programs, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You have professional experience gained at one of the known consulting companies.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 6 years experience within a consultancy firm or a blue-chip multinational firm.
- You have a background in digital strategy, transformation,marketing, or marketing tech.
- Experience with topics like: content management, data & analytics, eCommerce, digital capability blueprinting, digital marketing solution & information architecture, digital technology architecture, scrum development, project management, database design, data integration and connectivity.
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus.
- You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, within a varied team in educational level, position and skills.
- You are dynamic, result-oriented combined with an entrepreneurial mindset
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.