Manager Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 1,800 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
As a manager you will be a full contributor to the team and apply creativity and intelligence to solve digital transformation issues for our clients. You will be part of a motivated team that delivers the best to our clients.
You will become part of our Digital Transformation practice. The practice is rapidly expanding and aims to build a world class digital transformation team, helping clients to successfully complete high impact digital transformation programs. You will be asked to manage one of the core practice areas (digital strategy, digital transformation, marketing excellence and/or marketing tech.) and bring this to a new level. You will be responsible for campaigns around your focus area and new business development, together with a small team of consultants within the marketing & customer experience team.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 6 years experience within a consultancy firm or a blue-chip multinational firm.
- You have a background in digital strategy, transformation, marketing, or marketing tech.
- Experience in customer journey and experience design, brand management, analytical marketing, campaign management, real time marketing, social CRM, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness and automation, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus.
- You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, within a varied team in educational level, position and skills.
- You are dynamic and able to achieve results with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.