Management Consultant in Financial Services - Charles River Trading System
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
As a member of the Wealth & Asset Management Practice, you will apply your prior industry / consulting experience to manage key projects and initiatives for our clients. Successful candidates will have 5+ years as an experienced IT PM / BA, expertise knowledge of the Charles River Trading System, experience with large scale system implementations and SQL skills.
Our consultants possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. We are seeking critical thinkers with proven writing and presentation skills. If you meet / exceed the requirements for this hiring profile, we’d love to hear from you.
As a core member of the Wealth & Asset Management Practice, you will:
- Deliver on a range of client assignments, usually as part of an on-site project team (some travel may be required)
- Assist in developing thought leadership and building solutions and methods
- Develop exceptional trusted advisor relationships with our clients
- Identify opportunities for new business and support bid teams with proposals
- Contribute to the development of high-quality technical offerings
- Support the Sia practice and our people development
- A high level of drive and commitment to deliver high quality work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Act as a supportive team player who actively develops relationships and is eager to share knowledge with colleagues and our clients
- Experience with a structured approach to problem solving
- The ability to learn new subject matter rapidly and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the trends and challenges shaping Wealth & Asset Management
- Flexibility in approach with a willingness to adapt quickly and take initiative when working in unstructured environments with limited supervision
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly team in New York that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and customized solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
- Generous PTO, including Parental leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving personal development goals through coaching, collaboration and real-time feedback
- Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, working groups, US Training Sessions, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
- Women at Sia Club
- Annual Seminar/a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
- Opportunities for geographic mobility if desired
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR…
- Academic successes
- Consulting or Industry experience
- Growth from failure
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, [email protected] Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: https://www.sia-partners.com/en/work-with-us