Senior Manager Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a fast growing, independent business and management consultancy firm, with expertise in all aspects of the value chain and service support functions. Sia Partners operates within different industries: Financial Services, Energy/Utilities, Telecom, Transportation and Retail. Sia Partners is pragmatic and fully customer-focused, delivering high quality solutions and creating support.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, with a focus on: Financial Services, Energy/Utilities & Marketing & Customer Experience. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, including collaboration between the (31 different) international offices.
Since its establishment in Paris in 1999, Sia Partners has grown exponentially each year to over 1800 consultants. In addition to France, we are represented in the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, Morocco, the Middle East, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, the United States and Canada. Sia Partners develops autonomously and has the ambition to become one of the leaders in the field of independent management advice within Europe and beyond.
A senior manager in Sia Partners has over 10 years experience in management consulting or as project manager in a bluechip multinational firm.
As a Senior Manager you will help organizations to transform and become leaders in their market. We realize sustainable business performance improvement and growth. You help organizations to develop innovative strategies, setting the right priorities, defining the transformation roadmap and guide organizations through the transformation process.
You will work value based and take commercial and delivery responsibility in achieving the targeted results with clients. You will follow the latest industry and market developments in the marketing, customer experience and digital transformation field. As a Senior Manager Strategy, you have commercial responsibility, you manage project teams, are responsible for client management and project delivery.
You will help to build better companies, fit to compete in a digital world.
A senior manager in Sia Partners has the following qualifications:
- Master degree in applied economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, econometrics or simular study;
- 10+ years’ experience within a management consultancy firm or bluechip multinational;
- Background in strategic analysis, strategy development and/or organizational transformation;
- Capability in selling and delivering innovative strategy consulting engagements;
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds;
- Financial and/or data analysis proficiency;
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed;
- Language skills: English (must), Dutch or any other european language(s)
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad.
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonuses and more;
- Training plan to develop yourself as expert in your discipline;
- Values we live by: autonomy and entrepreneurship ;
- International opportunities ;
- Opportunities to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in the Amsterdam.